Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Morning Coffee

Having my morning coffee .... processed? I have never witnessed the process of transforming the coffee cherry into a coffee bean, however I don't think you just pick the little buggers, wait until they turn brown, then grind and drink. I imagine there is some "process" for transforming these little nuggets into a form suitable for my morning go-juice.

Am I willing to give it up for the whole food challenge? Don't think so.... However, I will assure that every cup I consume will be freshly ground from organic, fair trade, unflavored, whole beans. I will drink my beverage black and without added sweetener (lucky for me that I already like it this way). I will prepare my own drink, and will not purchase it by the cup from a retailer who shall remain nameless.

No comments:

Post a Comment