Friday, April 23, 2010

Me? Blogging?

Life affords us with opportunity to learn, change, and grow...or not. How many times in a day do we have the opportunity to reframe our focus and rethink our gameplan?

My new beginning for today rests with the creation of a blogspot and the first entry into this online journal--- stretching here! It wasn't very long ago at all that I was asking "What is a blog?"...and then once I found out, "Who cares?"

What motivates this change? Don't really have an answer for that; except perhaps that I seek an avenue to document life changes and the responses to those changes. Within the past year, I have taken action to improve my healthy habits: I quit smoking over a year ago, tried to incorporate regular physical activity (this one ebbs and flows), and improved my dietary intake. I still don't get enough sleep, don't drink enough fluids, and don't have enough fun in my life, but those are things that I can change.

I intend to use this blogspot as a record of my journey toward health and happiness ---

No comments:

Post a Comment